Thank you for your service to our country!
Let's Talk VA Loans
The VA helps service members, Veterans and eligible surviving spouses become homeowners through the VA Home Loan Program. The VA provides a home loan guaranty benefit and other housing-related programs that help you buy a home. The actual loan is provided by a private lender and the VA guarantees a portion of the loan which enables the lender to provide you with more favorable terms.
- FICO scores as low as 580 may qualify
- No down payment unless required by the lender
- No private mortgage insurance premium requirement (this means a lower monthly payment)
- You don't have to be a first time buyer and can re-use this benefit
- VA limits the amount you can be charged for closing costs
- The seller is allowed to pay closing costs
- The VA prevents the lender from charging you a penalty fee if you pay the loan off early
- The VA may be able to provide assistance if you run into difficulty making your mortgage payments
- VA guaranteed loans are assumable
All of the information provided is believed to be true and accurate and is in no way a guarantee. It's imperative to talk to a Military and VA Lending Specialist. If you would like help finding the right Military and VA Lending Professional that will guide you through the VA loan process please contact me.